Fiber Optic Cable Contractor Insurance in Clayton and Holly Springs, NC
Protecting Fiber Optic Cable Contractors in Garner and throughout Eastern North Carolina
Our goal is simple: Create a regional insurance provider with top rated insurance companies at affordable rates. Fiber optic cable installers that operate as sub-contractors face many risks, including data loss, injuries, equipment breakdown, and lawsuits that result from client dissatisfaction. These and other risks can be costly, and for this reason fiber optic cable installers need protection.
At All Insurance Services we have a complete fiber optic cable contractor insurance program, which is fast, flexible and affordable. Through this program we serve the interests of fiber optic cable contractors in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia.
If you are a sub-contractor, we've got you covered! Many of the contractor's below will require all sub-contractor's very specific coverage per their contract or agreement.
• Google Fiber
• AT&T Fiber
• TWC and Charter Communications
• MasTec North America
• S&N Communications
• Fiber Technologies Solutions
• and many more......
Minimum recommended coverage:
• General Liability
• Commercial Auto Insurance
• Workers Compensation
• Inland Marine Coverage
• Employee Dishonesty Coverage
Other recommended coverages for Installers:
• Commercial Umbrella
• Excess Liability
• Pollution Liability
• Building and Contents Coverage
• Electronic Data Insurance
Additional Small Business Insurance Information:
- Small Business Insurance Information and Resources (The Insurance Information Institute (III))
- Small Business Insurance Details and Resources (The National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC))
- Small Business Insurance Facts and Resources (The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA))
At All Insurance Services we’re proud to provide fiber optic cable contractor insurance in Garner, Raleigh, Smithfield, Clayton, Benson, and Fuquay Varina, NC. We also serve other areas in the state and we serve South Carolina and Georgia.